Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a Westinghouse Virtuoso which keeps freezing everything…

Customer Question
I have a Westinghouse Virtuoso...
I have a Westinghouse Virtuoso which keeps freezing everything in the fridge compartment. Could you please advise me as to where I can get the baffle/dampner
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 1 day by:
6/24/2015
AU Appliance Technician: Rob, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?
If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.
Do you have the model number?
Thanks Rob
RS 643V
Why is my fridge doing this
Hi
This could be due to a bad thermostat, not sensing the correct temperature
I have put a call out for the schematics of this machine
While Im waiting Ill opt out.
This means that if someone else has this information, they will respond to you directly.
In the meantime, please DO NOT rate or respond to this question, as this will lock your question
Thanks
Rob