Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My Blanco microwave oven Model BM0300X has finally given up.

Customer Question
My Blanco microwave oven...
My Blanco microwave oven Model BM0300X has finally given up. I want to use the trim again but BM0300X is no longer available. What can I buy in the way of a new MW that will fit the space and use the trim.
Lilian in Queensland Australia
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 1 day by:
6/24/2015
AU Appliance Technician: Rob, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?
If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.
Thanks Rob
I have solved the problem with the help of a friend so have no further need of your service but thank you anyway. I see you have taken money from my account. Please cancel my bank details asap and confirm that it has been activated.
Cheers Lilian