Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recently we moved. Our fidge was in storage 4

Customer Question
Recently we moved. Our fidge...
Recently we moved. Our fidge was in storage for approx 4 months. Now everything is freezing in the bottom part of the fridge, despite my regulating the freeze to -14 and the bottom part to 3.0 as set out in the directions for use. What can I do??
Cheers
John xxxx
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
6/17/2015
AU Appliance Technician: Rob, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.
Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?
Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.
This sounds like the thermostat is not detecting the temperature correctly and so the compressor runs constantly. Do you hear it running?
What is the make and model?
Thanks
Rob