Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a hoover 500 mb and it all works but half the time the…

Customer Question
i have a hoover 500...
i have a hoover 500 mb and it all works but half the time the water lr
level doesnt stop and overflows would it be a blockedge in the tube leveler or the switch which determins weather its low med or full thankyou
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 2 days by:
6/15/2015
AU Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the tube from the tub to the pressure switch is clear and not leaking, the switch itself is faulty. If, however, when it starts to overfill and you unplug it and it continues to fill, the water inlet valve is faulty. If you unplug it when it is overfilling, does it stop filling?