Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I need a technician to repair a Blanco Diswasher that has stopped…

Customer Question
I need a technician to...
I need a technician to repair a Blanco Diswasher that has stopped working
. It is hardly used and is 5 years old
My number is ***** 034 616 amd I live in Keysborough Victoria
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
6/11/2015
AU Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The URL below will take you to a service provider search tool in your area.
https://www.womo.com.au/vic/keysborough/appliance-repairs
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Please let me know when you can send a tecnician out to repair my Blanco Dishwasher?