Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Euromaid DR14W dishwasher

Customer Question
Hi, I have a Euromaid...

Hi, I have a Euromaid DR14W dishwasher, it's only 3 months old. This morning I found that the machine hadn't finished its cycle so I unloaded it and claened the water out of the bottom and then cleaned the filters and checked all the impellers for blockages. I put the machine back on hoping that it would work but there is no water coming into the machine now, have you got any ideas?

Hello Kelly, I'm still waiting for an answer to my problem and I've managed to get the dishwasher unblocked using some boiling water.  Can you please refund the $42 dollars to my paypal account?

Thank you for your attention, Sally-Ann.

Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods