Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Blanco washing machine is not drying thoroughly and now is…

Customer Question
Blanco washing machine is not...
Blanco washing machine is not drying thoroughly and now is not responding to changes
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 2 days by:
6/8/2015
AU Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect that the element may be shorted and may be causing the electrical issues you are now having. Are you able to remove the top and test the heating element? May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?