Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Im having trouble with my remote control. when i cycle

Customer Question
hello im having trouble with...
hello im having trouble with my remote control. when i cycle through the different modes it only activates three; dry cool and fan, its skips over auto and heat. the model is EDAU041006. therefor we arent able to get the unit to heat. It was working perfectly this morning but switching it off for a couple of hours we now have this problem. Ive tried changing the batteries. any advise ?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
we have two units in different appartments i was able to use the remote from the other appartment to get the unit heating so nothing wrong the the unit itself just the remote which wont set to heating mode
6/5/2015
AU Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If a second remote worked, the initial remote will likely need to be replaced and is available below.
https://www.penair.com.au/product/daikin-arc452a4-remote-control/