Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My washing machine won't work on the normal wash cycle but if…

Customer Question
My washing machine won't...
My washing machine won't work on the normal wash cycle but if i put it on to prewash it works then i turn it to rinse then to spin it works but its not working when i put it on to 40 or 60 wash it just puts water in and doesnt wash then after a while it pumps the water out
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 1 day by:
5/30/2015
AU Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If it is working on the prewash cycle, then the controller is faulty. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?