Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Have a Smeg SA9066XNG, the oven is not heating up. thinking…

Customer Question
hi have a Smeg SA9066XNG...
hi have a Smeg SA9066XNG, the oven is not heating up. thinking it was the rear element/s I pulled the rear inside panel off to find neither work, would this mean the thermostat is gone (find it unlikely both elements would go at once!
regards
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
5/19/2015
AU Appliance Technician: Rob, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.
Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?
Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.
If the fans inside the circular elements run correctly, but the elements dont, I would suggest you look at the selector switch. These can often burn out at the contacts due to the large load put through them
If you need more help, please just ask. In the meantime, Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces / stars, which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more help
Thanks
Rob