Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Australia Whitegoods

We have smoke coming out of the door every time we open it.

Customer Question
I have cleaned the chimney...
we have smoke coming out of the door every time we open it. I have cleaned the chimney with a proper brush bet it still happens. Is the white slab on top partly to blame? it is chipped on the corners
Greg
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
5/14/2015
AU Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If it is smoking out the door, even when it has been burning and the flue is warm, you have an issue with the exhaust. Are you certain that the pipe is clean and has not plugged partially unknowingly? Is there any horizontal or downward sloping areas in the pipe? Has it done this since new?
Kelly, Appliance Technician