Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have a Waeco coolpro tc-21fl and it has been in dry storage

Customer Question

I have a Waeco coolpro tc-21fl and it has been in dry storage for last 6 months, when started up it appears to be attempting to remove heat and fins get very warm, main fan does not come on and fridge does not fully cool down.
Do you have any ideas and if so what is needed and at what cost to repair.
Cheers,
Norm
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The key to diagnosing is to measure the voltage at the cooling fan. No voltage would indicate an issue with the electronic control board. Voltage present means the fan itself is faulty. Are you able to measure the voltage at that fan, looking for 12 VDC?