Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have a Westinghouse washer model # ***** A02 that will

Customer Question

Hi I have a Westinghouse washer model # ***** A02 that will wash, spin but not rinse on the last cycle, takes a bit of mucking round with it to get it started in the first place as well, it beeps @ me lol,, any help would be gr8.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The pump seems to be working ok, I took the hoses off to check if was any obstruction (fan was turning freely), couldn't take the agitator out, didn't have the tools to do so but took the machine outside and used the garden hose to fill with water to check if any obstruction.... Water came out fine.
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
If it is filling, washing and spinning out fine but won't do so on its own, then the control is likely in need of replacement. The parts may be obtained through the company below. CLICK HERE