Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have a Westinghouse WSE6070PB fridge.. when you use the water

Customer Question

I have a Westinghouse WSE6070PB fridge.. when you use the water dispenser it leaks out of the bottom of the freezer door. I see that people are putting a tube through to fix this.. do you know what size tube and how long I need it and how to put it in?
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
The water line that runs up the freezer door is likely leaking in the door. That tube may be able to be replaced separately if you can pull it out from the bottom of the door. However, the line is not shown as being replaceable in the parts diagram. You can get universal water line from any hardware store. If it cannot be pulled out, the freezer door may need to be replaced. The parts diagram may be viewed at the link below. CLICK HERE