Australia Car

Connect one-on-one with a verified au auto mechanic who will answer your question

Matt, Engineer

More related answers
All au auto mechanics are VERIFIED
Curtis can you tell me where to find the fuel filter on my
Gary
Gary, Gold Certified Technician
hello curtis can you tell me where to find the fuel filter on my 2005vz one ton ute i'm lost thanks … read more
Can you tell me where the fuel pump relay is petrol pajerro
Doug
Doug, Technician
can you tell me where the fuel pump relay is for a petrol pajerro 1999 … read more
I have a Toyota 78 series landcriuser troopcarrier with a fuel
Andrew
Andrew, Australia Car Mechanic
I have a Toyota 78 series landcriuser troopcarrier with a fuel blockage from the subtank. Can you tell me what filters I need to clean or replace? Thank you Tim… read more
tell me whether the fuel pump should be replaced..115,000 kms
Curtis
Curtis, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
hi guys, just wondering if you can tell me whether the fuel pump should be replaced when contaminated fuel is found in a car which has done 115,000 kms?… read more
Me what the 2000 holden jackaroo u8 se lwb 4speed auto is like on fuel
James, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
can you please tell me what the 2000 holden jackaroo u8 se lwb 4speed auto is like on fuel… read more
Need to find the Engine number on my EB Falcon Six Cilnder...can
Curtis
Need to find the Engine number on my EB Falcon Six Cilnder...can you tell me where to look please… read more
A new fuel pump then a fuel filter but the car..flat spot..petrol
Clement
Clement, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
my car got a new fuel pump then a fuel filter but the car has a very bad flat spot it wont allow you to take off till petrol has has built up what does this meen… read more
In a toyota hiace 2004, i cant find a manual that tells me
Joe
Joe, Owner Kingsland Auto & Marine Services
in a toyota hiace 2004, i cant find a manual that tells me a) where the air filter is b), where you top up the power steering fluid and also where is the brake fluid resovoir … read more
/ how to find and drain the fuel out of my holden captiva 2007 diesel
Curtis
Could you please tell me where / how to find and drain the fuel out of my holden captiva 2007 diesel. Thanks James… read more
Falcon: the fuel pump relay has blown...have..reservoir
Dave
Dave, workplace assessor and trainer
i have a ed falcon .i think the fuel pump relay has blown.have located the relays under water reservoir .could you tell me which one is for fuel pump.… read more
I need a brake booster for my 1977 Lincoln Continental, can
davehop
davehop, Diagnostic Technician
I need a brake booster for my 1977 Lincoln Continental, can you tell me where i can buy one in the states and that will deliver to Australia? … read more
VW Passat: the 60,000k service and replace the CV boots..Ron
hi, I have VW Passat 2005 needs the 60,000k service and replace the CV boots. Could you please tell me around how much i should pay to get them done? thanks Regards Ron… read more
warning light on the dash looks like a small car with the back lights
Curtis
I have a warning light on the dash looks like a small car with the back lights on. Can you tell me what I need to do?… read more
I need to take out thermostat from a 2009 Mitsubishi triton
Dan, Dealership Technician
I need to take out thermostat from a 2009 Mitsubishi triton being a novice can you tell me where to locate it and how to remove it, thanks.… read more
Can you tell me where the fuel pump is on a ford econovan
Technopro
Technopro, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
can you tell me where the fuel pump is on a ford econovan maxi 2.2ltr … read more
2007 pathfinder: up grade my shokys and coils? the van fully loaded
Mark
Mark, Mechanic
I have a 2007 pathfinder and have just bought a caravan can you tell me if i need to up grade my shokys and coils? the van fully loaded will weigh approx 2000kg… read more
The front drivers side door on my 1998 Pajero; Can you tell me
Mark
Mark, Mechanic
I need to replace the broXXXXX XXXXXdle from the front drivers side door on my 1998 Pajero; Can you tell me how to do it or direct me to a guide that would assist?… read more
Mate. can you direct me to a pic of the 1999 1.6 litre grand
Matt, Engineer
hello mate. can you direct me to a pic of the 1999 1.6 litre grand vitara fuel filter?" … read more