Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

I'm looking for the price of a Fuel pump for 2003 SAAB

Customer Question
I'm looking for the...

I'm looking for the price of a Fuel pump for 2003 SAAB Tourer

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you ever replaced the fuel pump, or is this the original?

This is the origoinal it's for a 93 Convertable

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 9-3 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just want to know the price of the Fuel Pump

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Also what would it cast to put it in

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Australia Car
5/31/2018
AU Auto Mechanic: timdieseltech, basic knowledge replied 2 months ago
timdieseltech
timdieseltech, basic knowledge

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

i want to help resolve your issue . Follow-ups are free after ratings,give me a few minutes to gather some info on your issue

looks like you can Bosch pump for about 250 far as price to get put in you will need to gather estimates from shops but iam guessing it will be somewhere around 6 hours labor

please take time to rate my answer