Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

What do I use to flushout transmission ve sv6 2008. Thts it…

Customer Question
What do I use...

What do I use to flushout transmission ve sv6 2008

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your car. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Thts it for now I hope

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Australia Car
5/29/2018
AU Auto Mechanic: rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor replied 2 months ago
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor

Hello, my name is ***** ***** to Just Answer! I will be assisting you with your questions today. Give me one moment while I review this.

The only way to effectively and completely flush ALL of it out and install new fluid is with a flush machine that attaches to the cooler lines. Most shops have this tool and you don't even need to drop the pan or change the filter.This is a back flush process. Kind of like a reverse osmosis filtering system in you home for water.

Please understand that I don't know your skill level or tools
you have to assist us. Also understand that I can't see, smell,
hear, or touch the vehicle either, so your patience is
appreciated. JA is a great Q/A site, but it does not replace a
repair shop. So please don’t shoot the messenger if I have to
deliver bad news:)
pops up. I don’t get credit for helping you until
you rate me

Thanks, Ron

Are there any more questions for me at this time?

Thanks again, Ron

Thanks again and please remember to rate me 5 stars now
and keep this link in case you need me again later on.
I don’t get credit for assisting you until you rate me
My goal is to assist you in the repair of your vehicle by
supplying you with well educated information. I may not
always have the exact fix you wanted to hear, but my job is
to get you on the right track, which I always do. I can’t hear,
see, smell or touch your vehicle from where I’m at, so your
understanding of that is greatly appreciated. There are no
magical answers, but I do my best to guide you in the right
direction.