Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2010 Murano ti I have fitted a tow hitch of a 2012…

Customer Question
I have a 2010 Murano...
I have a 2010 Murano ti I have fitted a tow hitch of a 2012 murano part no G9162-A000AU it only came with wiring from hitch plug 7 pin flat to inside the car it has a blue looks like earth wire a single pin plug and a box plug for the rest of wires have they forgotten to send wiring harness to join into car wiring from2012 murano and do I need this for 2010 thanks for any help
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Australia Car
5/29/2018
AU Auto Mechanic: Danny, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 months ago
Danny
Danny, ASE Certified Technician

Can you please attach a picture for me of the wiring? Most likely nothing has been forgotten, car companies don't generally include connectors for things that aren't equipped from the dealer, you likely need to tap into necessary wires, but I'd like to see what you have and I can tell you how to hook it up.