Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

Have a Mitsubishi 2005 380 xl everything works but the

Customer Question
Hi have a Mitsubishi 2005...
Hi have a Mitsubishi 2005 380 xl everything works but the ignition lights don't go out and when try to start nothing happens.
Tim
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Australia Car
Hi
I have not heard from you for 55 minutes.
Is there anything wrong.
Do you need information.Tim
HiIs there anything wrong.Do you need more information that I am not giving you.Do I need find someone else that can help me.Or are you just need to have more time to answer this question.Please let me know when you're got anything for me.Thank-YouTim.
Hi JustAnswerI have to apologise for myself as I have been a bit pushy trying to get some answer but it has been my fault all along.What I didn't do last night was to take the car out of DRIVE, so of course the car would not start and the ignition lights will not go out.Because I was so stressed last night and this morning I just couldn't see that the car in Drive.It was only because a friend came around and saw that I had not taken the car out of DRIVE.There is nothing wrong with the car.I want to Thank-You very much for your patience.Tim.
4/1/2018
AU Auto Mechanic: indy-tech, Australia Car Mechanic replied 3 months ago
indy-tech
indy-tech, Australia Car Mechanic

Hi, I'm Greg (Indy-Tech).
Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Rgds Greg.

Thank you Tim ..

Sorry that we did not get to you sooner ,most likely due to the time zone gab.

Happy to see that you have sorted out this issue and that you now have your car back on the road .

I would like to thank you for your Patience and sorry we did not got to you much sooner .

kindest regards Greg

HiCustomer
Thank-You very much for getting back to me.Tim

You're welcome and if you need anything in the future let me know as your deposit is still in your account

to use at will.

Kindest regards Greg