Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

Where would I locate the thermostate in a 2009 Mitsubishi…

Customer Question
Where would I locate...

Where would I locate the thermostate in a 2009 Mitsubishi triton and are they easy to take out?

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

Hoping its specific to the thermostat

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Hoping to remove it myself yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Australia Car
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/29/2018
AU Auto Mechanic: Gene, Auto Service Technician replied 3 months ago
Gene
Gene, Auto Service Technician

Hello, and thank you for using Just Answer! My name is***** me a few moments to review your question and Ill do my best to assist you.

Hello, i already answered your question on the other question you posted.

AU Auto Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 3 months ago
eric remington

Hello how may I assist can I have vehicle id number and engine size please