Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

The dash is flashing with every gear that is selected, eg: P…

Customer Question
The dash is flashing...

The dash is flashing with every gear that is selected, eg: P is flashing when the vehicle is started and when it is put into Reverse to back out of the garage, it make a very loud 'shunt'. From Reverse back into Park and the same 'shunt' happens, the same in every gear... SY Ford Territory Turbo 2007, regards Peter

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

Yes, but I can put a multimeter on the battery to check the voltage

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

SY Ford Territory 2007

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing so far, my wife noticed it today when driving the car

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's all at the moment, thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Australia Car
Answered in 1 day by:
3/27/2018
AU Auto Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 3 months ago
eric remington
Any lights illuminated on dash?
AU Auto Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 3 months ago

HELLO