Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

Rear trailing arms suburu impreza 2008 How to r n I And what…

Rear trailing arms suburu impreza 2008 How...
Rear trailing arms suburu impreza
2008
How to r n I
And what if I have a seized bolt
Answered in 1 day by:
3/25/2018
Shawn Few

Hi , I see that your question has been sitting for a while and has not been answered ,I m sorry for your wait and I like to assist you on it , if you still have not had the issue resolved

Click on link to view the pdf file of the exploded diagram of the trailing arm and bolts and the rest of the components

If the bolts is seized ,try heating it up with blow torch and turn it ,slowly , if that does not work, then we cut it and install a new one in extreme cases

If more help is needed, Please use the reply Tab to continue our conversation.

, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click here or above).

You can Rate at Any Time and we Can Continue to work on your question as This Will Not Close out your Question.

I work on delivering the best answer and help but in some cases,

It can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Shawn Few