Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

Does an AU Ford series 3 2002 have a fuel sensor. Where is…

Customer Question
Does an AU Ford...

Does an AU Ford series 3 2002 have a fuel sensor

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Where is this part located

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford E-Series. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

That's all for now

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Australia Car
3/23/2018
AU Auto Mechanic: Gary, Australia Car Mechanic replied 4 months ago
Gary
Gary, Australia Car Mechanic

Hello! My name is Gary.
Welcome to JustAnswer.
I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with a reply shortly.

Hello there,

Do you mean fuel level (in the tank) or pressure, (in the engine bay)?

Gary

Hello again,

Do you need any further help?

I hope my advice has been of assistance to you.

Kind regards

Gary