Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

Good daymy i40 wagon malfunction lights stays on, car

Customer Question
Hi good daymy i40...

Hi good daymy i40 wagon malfunction lights stays on , car running ok please advise

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have the trouble code? Do you have a code reader or scan tool?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: Not a problem. You can work with the Hyundai Mechanic to figure that out. What is the model/year of your Hyundai?

2011 model cal 4 body stnsdn

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

No not yet later in the afternoon just want to know if its safe to drive

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Car
Answered in 2 days by:
3/25/2018
AU Auto Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Whether or not it is safe to drive depends on what is wrong. If the vehicle appears to be operating normally and the light is not flashing then it should be ok to drive until you can have the problem diagnosed and repaired.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.