Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

CLK 350 Convertible 2006 ... yellow engine light is on and…

Customer Question
CLK 350 Convertible 2006...

CLK 350 Convertible 2006 ... yellow engine light is on and the car is making click/creaking noises when turning at a crawl speed. if you could help that would be great

Mechanic's Assistant: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?

Just brought it last week ... care is in beautiful condition but have just noticed it over the last few days

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Convertible yourself? What have you tried so far?

Where from...front of car

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Cant get the glove box open, it is stuck thats all :)

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Car
3/22/2018
AU Auto Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 3 months ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you ,I will Try to Help you with This Issue
In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
I am here Sunday through Friday from around 5 am to 9 pm Eastern time.Zone If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.
If you see a call request on your screen ,That is an automated feature the web site offers all customers.

Does it increase in the noise when turning left or right ? or as soon as you move you start hearing it , will go higher in pitch the faster you go ?

does drive and idle good other then the click/ creaking noises ?

what is the mileage on it now ?

Are you looking for the most possible causes or you are repairing it yourself .

Please Let Me Know

Thank You

Chad Farhat