Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

How could I identify the wires that connected to the ECU. No…

Customer Question
How could I identify...

How could I identify the wires that connected to the ECU

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?

No dont have wiring diagram i bought two online but they are not fit my car

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Fit?

Do u need VIN

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fit yourself? What have you tried so far?

Could u help me to find the wiring diagram of my car if i give u the VIN

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

This all i need

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Car
3/21/2018
AU Auto Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Can you tell me what you're working on please, need the year, make and model as well as engine size?

What is it you are trying to repair?

toyota camry 2001 v6 1mfz
i bought two wiring diagrams but they are not fit the wires which connected to the ECU
i need to identify the wires of ECU?
how long would be the call

So you are looking for the connector view for the wiring at the ECM?

i prefer skype if it is ok

We can do this without a phone call, So you are looking for the connector view for the wiring at the ECM? Please clarify.

exactly
VIN/Chassis:
6T172XK200X870589
Engine number:
1MZ6114488

Okay Thank you for that, I have enclosed the ECM connector view with wiring location in the link below for the 1MZ-FE. Have a look and see if this is what your needing.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u5kzc9n9d2gq91t/ECM%202%20Mar%2021.pdf?dl=0

i have these details but it is not fit the ECU i have do u want a photo of my ECU ?

Yes send it. The diagram I sent you is the connector views for the 2001 Camry with the 3.0 engine.

i think i made a big mistake
it is 1988 not 2001
so sorry
i confused with the other my own car
it is 4 connectors not 5 connectors like the models after

Okay, there is only one other option available from Toyota. See this link. I suspect because your is an Aussie Made Camry this one will not work as well.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/owxxsgqno5n52yg/ECM%20Mar%2021.pdf?dl=0

yeah Aussie model

Well If this last one will not work I will need to open this back up for you as these are the only two offered by Toyota on my end.

the connector E4 i have has 4 rows
and the last one u sent me has only 3 rows
actually all the the connectors has 4 rows

Okay, unfortunately, these are the only ones I have. Ill open the post back up for you and perhaps someone else may have the one you need. Sorry I could not help you get this resolved.

ok i hope u cold find it somehow
thank you for your time
hi i didn't get any response till now from anyone regarding my question.
hi Ron
have you got what i asked you