Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

Ix35 2012 lowest temp on heater screen at present 17.5 ac…

Customer Question
ix35 2012 lowest temp on...
ix35 2012 lowest temp on heater screen at present 17.5 ac works ok
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Australia Car
Answered in 1 day by:
3/21/2018
AU Auto Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 5 months ago
Shawn Few

Hi , I see that your question has been sitting for a while and has not been answered ,I m sorry for your wait and I like to assist you on it , if you still have not had the issue resolved

Screen temp is 17 cant get it any lower. is it a screen problem or car computer prroblem
AU Auto Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 5 months ago

17.5 C is 63.5 F

if the controller only dropping to that 17.5 and not any lower , then controller in dash will ne the most common ,

If possible You will need a Capable Factory scanner or equivalent to Read the Fault codes in the Modules needed here ,that is done by hooking up the scanner to your vehicle DLC data port connector and based on these faults we can pull up a Pin Point Troubleshoot and be Accurate ,If you do get the Faults Read ,Please post them back here for me and I can Help You Further on it and send you the pin point troubleshoot to perform or the most possible causes for it .

If more help is needed, Please use the reply Tab to continue our conversation.

, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click here or above).

You can Rate at Any Time and we Can Continue to work on your question as This Will Not Close out your Question.

I work on delivering the best answer and help but in some cases,

It can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.