Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

We just changed our fuel filter and now the cwr wont kick…

Customer Question
Hey, so we just...

Hey, so we just changed our fuel filter and now the cwr wont kick over ARGH

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the fuel filter an external one, or is it inside the tank?

Car

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Hyundai?

Its in the fuel pump itself

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Hyundai?

2008

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Hyundai imax

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes i am, we pulled it all apart put the new filter in and put it all together and now it wont kick over

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Car
Answered in 1 day by:
3/21/2018
AU Auto Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 4 months ago
Shawn Few

Hi , I see that your question has been sitting for a while and has not been answered ,I m sorry for your wait and I like to assist you on it , if you still have not had the issue resolved