Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a ford focus 2011 trend sedan problem is passenger…

Customer Question
I have a ford...

I have a ford focus 2011 trend sedan problem is passenger door is currently open when try to close door bounces back. the latch in the door will not stay in the locked position

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Has this ever happened before?

40.000 no only had the car 5 months

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Focus yourself? What have you tried so far?

If it is a simple fix tried the screw driver it appears nothing connected to the latch if it needs a replacement latch probably mechanic

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

How it happened Opened passenger door from inside to let passenger in passenger pulled door to close door bounced and would not cloe

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Car
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/18/2018
AU Auto Mechanic: indy-tech, Australia Car Mechanic replied 4 months ago
indy-tech
indy-tech, Australia Car Mechanic

Hi, I'm Greg (Indy-Tech).
Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Rgds Greg.