Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

I just messaged you about my daughters car and you sent me…

Customer Question
I just messaged you...

I just messaged you about my daughters car and you sent me the link to put in my payment details now its just locked and not going anyway

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Has this ever happened before?

Im not talking about the car locking im talking about the screen to talk to the mechanic has locked up or frozen

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

Ok let me start again

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I sent you a message before about my daughters 2008 Suzuki Swift loosing power when driving she could not go any faster than 20km per hour

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No I just filled out that form and the computer has frozen!!!!!!!!!

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Australia Car
3/15/2018
AU Auto Mechanic: Danny, ASE Certified Technician replied 5 months ago
Danny
Danny, ASE Certified Technician
Can't you just re-click the link? Let me look for the question, though us experts see a screen that looks fairly similar to yours.
Here's a link to your other post I wouldn't worry too much about it right now and wait till somebody responds and then hit accept next to their name if you accept their answer and it'll give you another chance to put your info in.https://professional-secure.justanswer.com/expertmobile/question/ea2ac359456f453cba4eed317e11ff7f