Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

D. Dawoo laganza 1999 power windows stopped working checked…

Customer Question
Dawoo laganza 1999 power...

Dawoo laganza 1999 power windows stopped working checked all fuses

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?

Done

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Leganza yourself? What have you tried so far?

All fuses and test light ,new r/h/f door switches

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Car
3/13/2018
AU Auto Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 4 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

Ok, in the engine compartment fuse/relay box is a relay labeled Ignition 2 relay. Remove it and with key one, use a jumper wire between relay terminal cavities 30 and 86 and see if the windows work

If they do not, then there is a break in the orange wire between the relay and the master switch, usually in the loom between the door and the door jamb

If they do work, then it is a bad relay

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating
Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.