Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

The car starts runs for about 15 secs then stops. It then…

Customer Question
The car starts runs...

The car starts runs for about 15 secs then stops. It then needs to crankover for along time before it starts then its fine untill the next morning

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

Yes new battery it runs fine and will start ok untill you leave it overnight

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '15 Nissan?

No its a 2005 stx d40

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

No the problem started when when a pollution vavle was replaced ega valve or something like that

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thats all

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Australia Car
3/13/2018
AU Auto Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 1 month ago
Shawn Few

Hey how are you ,I will Try to Help you with This Issue

I believe you meant EGR valve , have them clean the EGR valve passages , EGR tube for carbon build up ,it is common where they replace egr but do not clean the system

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May receive My my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciated

You are very welcome :)

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Shawn Few
Shawn Few
Shawn Few