Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

I want to remove the center armrest in order to have the…

I want to remove...

I want to remove the center armrest in order to have the leather replaced. Do I just remove about ten smal Phillips head screws on the underside of the top part, the part that lifts up?

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Lexus. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No, that's all.

1/23/2018
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you, Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you.

what model please?

2002 Lexus LS430

please standby

Good. I thought that might be the case, but sometimes things do get complicated. I'll give it a go. Thanks again.

you're welcome and Please note that customer satisfaction is my number one goal and rating this chat session 3 or more stars will be greatly appreciated and will allow any follow-up questions you may have. we can chat back and forth many times until your issue is taken care of.
Thank you for rating my assistance and for using Just Answer.

David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

thank you