Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

Vu ss ls1 aircon not working. 2002. So basically I got it…

Customer Question
Vu ss ls1 aircon...

Vu ss ls1 aircon not working

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your SS?

2002.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your SS yourself? What have you tried so far?

So basically I got it regassed a few weeks a ago, aircon working excellently then suddenly now it’s blowing warm air, when ac button is pushed the condenser fan doesn’t turn on and neither does the compressor

Mechanic's Assistant: Do the vents feel cold? Is there a coolant leak?

Condenser isn’t kicking in so no cold air

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That’s it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Car
1/21/2018
AU Auto Mechanic: Gary, Australia Car Mechanic replied 6 months ago
Gary
Gary, Australia Car Mechanic

Hello! My name is Gary.
Welcome to JustAnswer.
I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with a reply shortly.

Hello there,

First thing to do is check system pressures with a gauge set.

An A/C tech will do this first.

Probably still has a leak, or another new leak.

Stone damage to the condenser is the first area to look at.

Gary

Hello again,

Do you need any further help?

I hope my advice has been of assist to you.

Kind regards.

Gary