Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

No power going to the actuator. Complete loss. Getz 2004 2…

Customer Question
No power going to...

No power going to the actuator

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

Complete loss

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Hyundai?

Getz 2004 2 door

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Need a electrical diagram

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Car
Answered in 2 days by:
1/21/2018
AU Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 7 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Unfortunately, I do not show a diagram on this for your model here.In some cases, you can get a diagram from a dealer or shop in your area on this model.Trace the wiring and inspect for any broken or damaged wiring needing repaired or replaced.Inspect the wiring in areas like the hinges or any pass-throughs where wiring may break.If this is or was already checked and you cannot locate a manual let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

5 for writing back

Thanks

You can rate the 5 star here or above as there should be something to click on for the rating.

Thanks Pete