Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a nissan navara stx 2006 I just the original deck…

Customer Question
I have a nissan...

I have a nissan navara stx 2006 I just the original deck back in and now there is no sound stumped to say the least..

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Navara yourself? What have you tried so far?

I tried playing a cd no sound everything works bar the sound?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Car
Answered in 1 day by:
1/18/2018
AU Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 4 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Make sure everything is connected properly and plugged in.If this is o.k. make sure you didn't short out any fuses causing this issue here.If this is all o.k. this may be a fault with the sound amplifier needing replaced.The sound amplifier can fail internally causing this fault here.In some cases, you can locate the fuse for the amp and remove this fuse for about 5 minutes to reset the amp and it may work from there.You would need to have this checked/tested further to then locate and repair this issue here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Pete, Technician