Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

I am trying to change the blower motor in my 2010 XC60. I…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to change the blower motor in my 2010 XC60. I couldn't access it from underneath so I have begun removing the dash. It is nearly off and I can see the blower motor but can't see how it is attached to be able to remove it. Is there an easier way to access it and how much do I need to disassemble to get to it?

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Volvo XC60. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

That's about it. I'm also stuck on one of the latches holding the steering wheel airbag in. If I need to take that off then any advice on how to remove it would be helpful please.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Car
1/14/2018
AU Auto Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 7 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you, Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you.

see if these help

6ed61655-a3ea-4137-adfd-...PNG6ed6165...PNGf73e170c-6017-4897-a15c-...PNGf73e170...PNGbad73d8f-8401-40ba-b062-...PNGbad73d8...PNG5439773d-1280-4c62-8fec-...PNG5439773...PNGd9b7e72e-a2da-4585-ae9e-...PNGd9b7e72...PNG6c56af2e-9a17-497d-9747-...PNG6c56af2...PNG

more

2ebd8b38-3db0-42ec-8352-...PNG2ebd8b3...PNG4a752136-58a0-44a7-8749-...PNG4a75213...PNGcca6a888-c016-4bbd-b27e-...PNGcca6a88...PNG16b7fe64-f83b-4970-91fd-...PNG16b7fe6...PNGa369a786-2174-4d11-8d4c-...PNGa369a78...PNG
Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately my car is right hand drive, the glove box is on the left but the fan motor is still on the right (on the driver's side). It can't be accessed like the diagrams suggest.
Do you have any information for right-hand drive cars?

unfortunately not here in the states we do not.

Thanks anyway.