Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

I would like to know the weight limit on factory fitted roof…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to know the weight limit on factory fitted roof racks on 2008 Ford Territory

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Is there a limit on the length of an item to carry on the racks?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Car
1/12/2018
AU Auto Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

I see no one has helped you yet, usually these are 50 pounds each with 100 pound total and there is no length limit on them just the weight, what are you trying to run on it?