Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Need a 2009 ford territory black rear bumper insert. Ghia.

Customer Question

Need a 2009 ford territory black rear bumper insert
JA: What is the model of your '09 Ford?
Customer: Ghia
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Can't get the part and yes will fix ourself
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Usually, this part has to be obtained from a dealer or a salvage yard.These are usually the only two places for something like this here.If this was already checked or attempted with no success let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete