Australia Car

Australian Car Repair Issues? Ask an Auto Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Australia Car

My 2008 Ford Mondeo Station Waggon the radio won't go I have…

Customer Question
My 2008 Ford Mondeo...

My 2008 Ford Mondeo Station Waggon the radio won't go I have left it gone back 2hrs later and it started this has happened twice but now will not start at all I was wondering it is due for a service tomorrow I was wondering if that had something to do with it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuse?

No as I can't find the fuse box that is supposed to be under the glove box

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Mondeo yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am not a mechanic it was just strange that it went again twice after leaving it for a while i was wondering if it had something to do with the remote as i have been lowering and raising the windows with the remote

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thank you i love my Mondeo and my RADIO

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Australia Car
1/9/2018
AU Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 1 month ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

From what you have described here this sounds like a fault in the radio itself with the electronics in the radio acting up and the radio would need to be removed and repaired or replaced to resolve this issue here.The wiring signals need to be tested leading to the radio to see if for sure this is the cause here with it needing to be repaired or replaced to resolve this fault.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Pete, Technician