Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a hyundai i max 2.5 dieasal it wont start I have

Customer Question
I have a hyundai...

I have a hyundai i max 2.5 dieasal it wont start I have changed the fuel pump , but it doesnt seem to be getting fuel

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you ever replaced the fuel pump, or is this the original?

Replaced it

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Hyundai?

2010

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have checked all the fuses, I have changed the fuel pump

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

All good thank you , we are booked to go on holidays tomorrow morning so im pretty stressed haha

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Car
1/9/2018
AU Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 6 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you have not checked to see if the fuel filter is plugged this needs done.If the fuel filter is restricted this will cause this issue here and would need to be replaced.If this is o.k. check the fuel lines leading to the tank for any issues.In most models, there is a sock/filter inside the fuel tank and sometimes it can plug up causing this issue here.These need to be checked into to help locate and repair this issue here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete