Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

2014 jeep grand Cherokee 3litre diesel 8 automatic howmany…

Customer Question
2014 jeep grand...

2014 jeep grand Cherokee 3litre diesel 8 automatic howmany kl change oil for serice

Mechanic's Assistant: When was your last oil change?

41000 klo

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Grand Cherokee yourself? What have you tried so far?

No iam taking the car to the dealer jeep

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just what toknow automatic for the oil service how many kilm do ineed to change the oil

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Car
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/9/2018
AU Auto Mechanic: Mark, Auto Service Technician replied 6 months ago
Mark
Mark, Auto Service Technician

Welcome to Just Answer my name is Mark.

In my dealership we use 8000KM as the benchmark for diesel oil change intervals. If you follow the "automatic" oil change reminder on the dash it will be substantially more but this is not a good way to do your maintenance. Once you price out the cost of an engine in todays prices, a few extra bucks on oil changes is well worth it.

Hope that helps, if you need anything further just let me know.

Thanks.