Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

FRONT LEFT WHEEL WOBBLES. GOOD ONLY 125KM. TS DIESLE

Customer Question
FRONT LEFT WHEEL WOBBLES ...

FRONT LEFT WHEEL WOBBLES

Mechanic's Assistant: Besides this, what condition is the car in?

GOOD ONLY 125KM

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

TS DIESLE AWD2012

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your TS?

2012

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your TS yourself? What have you tried so far?

UPPER AND LOWER BALL JOINTS WHEEL BEARINGS RACK ENDS

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

CAN STILL FEEL MOVEMENT BETWEEN WHEEL AND BEARING HOUSING

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Australia Car
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/8/2018
AU Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 3 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you have not had the suspension system checked for any worn shocks or struts this needs to be done.If there are any worn shocks or struts this can cause a vibration which can cause kind of a bounce causing the wobble feel here as I have seen before.If this is or was already checked let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Pete, Technician