Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

Do you have a layout plan for the Navara 4x4 model, I would…

Customer Question
Hi . do you...

Hi . do you have a layout plan for the Navara 4x4 model, I would like to know where all the buttons are ,what they do, for Training purposes as i do 4x4 training . Thanks

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Navara?

2004 onwards if possible . Thanks

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Navara yourself? What have you tried so far?

Its not broken . i would like to know where the traction control switches are so if some one asks at least i know where to look. As is mentioned before I do driver training. Thanks

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thanks. just need a diagram or something.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Car
Answered in 3 days by:
1/10/2018
AU Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 7 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases since no one has posted here on all the info you're looking for, this info can be difficult to obtain or come by and you may have to speak with a dealer or local repair facility to see if they have or can get this info for you.They may or may not charge a small fee for this.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete