Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

This circuit is almost correct for my model jeep. It is an…

Customer Question
This circuit is almost correct...
This circuit is almost correct for my model jeep. It is an Australian XJ 2000 model. The heater control assembly is different in the hot/cold selector. The fan speed is the same but the mode select controll is different.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Car
1/5/2018
AU Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 7 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you are using a control assembly that is not made for your model this can be the cause of the fault here and you would need to install one that is made for your vehicle.If this is not the issue you are looking at here or this was already tried with no success let me know here so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

The airconditioner control panel is the standard panel fitted to my model jeep. The problem is that the fan does not work ( failed on a road trip) and I am trying to trace the problem. It appears that solenoid control for the demist feet or face ports may be working because when the control is switched thru the various positions there is the appropriate voltage hits as the solenoids get power. i would like the circuit diagram for the airconditioner control to test this fully.

Here are the diagrams you have requested.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/llfj0xgqymib2u2/1-01-08.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ggueau7zhth870/2-01-08.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8uzvgw40c0z0096/3-01-08.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2r1831vubyw1m2f/4-01-08.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n3itj3dm8sq8cvp/5-01-08.png?dl=0

Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here or above ( should be a link to click on ) as this is how I receive credit for my time,this can be done at any time and you can still come back here and reply if needed.Your 5 star rating is appreciated

Thanks Pete