Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

No power to one fuse under steering wheel. Constant. Thought…

Customer Question
No power to one...

No power to one fuse under steering wheel

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

Constant. Thought it was just a fuse, but checked power to where supposed to place fuse and nothing there. Checked ones beside, they test fine

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Toyota?

2000 model. Kzj95R

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Tested fuses, checked all that I can find. Checked behind lighter socket and radio

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Australia Car
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/5/2018
AU Auto Mechanic: nelson freitas,
 replied 3 months ago
nelson freitas

Hello, and thanks for using JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I have been an Automotive Technician for over 15 years and am currently working at a Toyota Dealership.

I will help you try to solve this problem but I need to confirm which model you have first.

Prado kzj95R. 2000 year
Diesel. Manual
AU Auto Mechanic: nelson freitas,
 replied 3 months ago

Oh ok, I am sorry but I do not have access to that information. I live in Canada and they do not have that model here.

I will have to open this question up to another expert that can help you

Ok. Yeh. Thanks
nelson freitas
nelson freitas
nelson freitas