Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

It won’t start charged battery and connected a jump starter…

Customer Question
It won’t start charged...

It won’t start charged battery and connected a jump starter pack but just clicks

Mechanic's Assistant: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?

Under the bonnet it started yesterday but now won’t start

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2007 VE omega

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Omega yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I have charged the battery and connected a jump unit but same thing won’t turn over just clicks and buzzers

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Went fine yesterday but when I parked it won’t start could it be a flat battery

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Car
1/5/2018
AU Auto Mechanic: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 7 months ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

is it a single click or multiple clicks?

Multiple clicks

Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you

this is still just low voltage

you need to jump from a bigger vehicle and/or with high guage cables.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.

It was the battery

so then my answer was correct - it was still just low voltage. Please do not forget to click a positive rating