Australia Car

Australian Car Repair Issues? Ask an Auto Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Australia Car

I have a 2008 clubsport r8 auto, has 174000 km, it is in…

Customer Question
I have a 2008...

I have a 2008 clubsport r8 auto, has 174000 km, it is in good condition. I think because I'm a female ppl are telling me it's not worth 20,000, dealership offered 15,000! How much aprox is it worth

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your R8 yourself? What have you tried so far?

No I'm trying to sell it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just what it's worth. I paid 28,000 and got an extended warranty brought for 1500 for 5 yrs. it's a regrettable sale, I've only had it for 5 months but now I'm disabled and can't drive

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Australia Car
1/3/2018
AU Auto Mechanic: Gary, Australia Car Mechanic replied 1 month ago
Gary
Gary, Australia Car Mechanic

Hello! My name is Gary.
Welcome to JustAnswer.
I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with a reply shortly.

Hello there,

VE ClubSport R8, what colour is it please?

Gary

Some current prices for comparison:

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/holdenspecialvehicles/clubsport/r8-badge/

I'm sure yours will be in very good condition.

Stick it in the classifieds, the right buy will come along.

Should be able to start at $30k.

Gary

Hello again,,

Do you need any further help?

I hope my advice has been of assistance to you.

Gary

Gary
Gary
Gary, Australia Car Mechanic