Australia Car

Australian Car Repair Issues? Ask an Auto Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Australia Car

My hyundai I load 2009 I have a problem with my indicator…

Customer Question
My hyundai I load...

My hyundai I load 2009 I have a problem with my indicator when I put left or right it flashes with the highbeam blue light. And when I put the headlights on both of my indicator green lights stay on but no headlights

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?

Iv checked the fuses but not the bulbs

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '09 Hyundai?

I load diseal

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. I'm fixing it my self I have taken off the shrould around the steering column I was thinking of the lever it self my be faulty. The indicator works ok

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

And also the horn not working you can hear slight notice from the horn but very slight.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Australia Car
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/3/2018
AU Auto Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 1 month ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

Ok, it sounds like an internal fault in the combination switch, but I need to get the last 8 of the vin number to pull the schematics and confirm it.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Vin number
KMFWBH7JR9U135206 HOPE THIS HELPS. James

HI,

Unfortunately I do not have the wiring schematics for this one. Based upon the symptoms, I suspect the multifunction switch but will opt out and see if another expert can help

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
All fixed I went to an autoelec
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager