Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

I was driving my 98 au falcon and the speedo stoped working…

Customer Question
I was driving my...

I was driving my 98 au falcon and the speedo stoped working and it seems to only shift into 3rd gear then rev out

Mechanic's Assistant: How old is the transmission? Have you noticed any leaking?

I have looked at that i have a new filter and oil on the way

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Falcon yourself? What have you tried so far?

Toping up the oil but im going to put new oil and filter in

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thats all

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Australia Car
1/2/2018
AU Auto Mechanic: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 6 months ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

did any warning lights come on at this time?